Saturday, February 22, 2014

my future my dream






          We are now old enough to decide what we want to become and to achieve.

           10 years after, I have a lot of things to achieve after 10 years. I would be already at the age of 26 in that year. I am imagining of myself what will I be.

           That 10 years, I would be a successful nurse in abroad. Helping and taking care of the patients in the hospital. I would be sending money to my parents and I would help my sisters in their studies. I will gave them a better life the best that I could. I will also buy a lot for my parents for them to plant some crops and I will stand up a new business for them to add some income. After giving all the needs of my family, I will achieve all the things for myself. I will buy a lot and built my new house. In building my dream house I would plan and design it properly to become perfect and elegant. And when all of this will happen in that 10 years, I will help other foundation, build medical missions and others that can help other people.

           All this things aren't impossible to happen when you really want to achieve it. Nothing is impossible, just be positive in life and don't be lazy in every step of your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment