Monday, September 9, 2013

My Modern Day Hero

          What do you usually understand when you hear the word HERO? Well, for me a hero is the one who saves and protects yo from harm and they do have supernatural powers. There are many heroes internationally we call them our superheroes like superman, batman, wonder woman and etc. Here in the Philippines we have darna, lastikman and etc. They are just examples we've admire in comics and televisions. But in real life there is no such thing as a hero who have supernatural powers. In real life we only have our mother and father, friends, teachers and etc. but they work in a different way to become the hero of our like.

          My modern day hero is my MOTHER, she's like my super woman in our life. She's always there for us, anywhere, anytime, everyday no matter what happens she'll make sure she is there beside us. She works 24/7 a day, 7 days in a month and 12 months in a year. My mother is very strong, more educated, kind-hearted, have patience and very understanding. She will risk her life to save us that's why she is more than a hero for me.

          And I can say that she's the best mom a child could have in her whole life!

No comments:

Post a Comment