Monday, September 30, 2013

My teacher, My hero Essay



Here comes my HERO, watch them as they join me with my journey!

                In life, people may come and go, some will be remembered and some will be forgotten. But one thing I am sure of, you can never forget the persons who you can also call as your second parents. Your teachers.
            When we’re talking about our teachers, all of us are glad to thank them especially when you’ve learned a lot of great lessons from them. But we can never regret that sometimes we hate them because they are giving us a lot of home works and projects which are so difficult for us to do, right? Well, it’s part of being a student. We students sometimes don’t appreciate our teachers, right?
            Well, we couldn’t realize that teachers are great; they are really great and awesome. They teach us in all ways, guide us through different challenges. Their patience is so unbelievable, for us students even though are so naughty and act so childishly they still forgive us. They also act like our light when we’re on darkness. They teach us very well and give us enough knowledge about things we don’t know yet. We students must love and respect our teachers even when we hate them we can never regret that their part of our life already. So, we must show respect and love to them.
            Thank you for all my teachers for being my hero in life, who saves us from any circumstances that we may step on. My Teacher, My Hero!

14 comments: